IBPS PO 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the official notification for Probationary Officer post. IBPS PO is the most desired job in the Banking sector and also, the dream for millions of individuals in the state. Recruitment Board has invited online applications for filling IBPS PO 2019 vacancies under State Bank of India. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 from the link below. Hence, ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Aug 07, 2019 to Aug 28, 2019.
IBPS PO Notification 2019
IBPS PO Exam Notification has released!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection now conducting IBPS PO 2019 Examination. Every year the notification is out with thousands of vacancies for the Probationary Posts. Once, the application released, millions of aspirants from all over India apply for the same. The IBPS PO 2019 Notification released soon. Individuals can apply for the same recruitment from Aug 07, 2019 to Aug 28, 2019. Here, we have given detailed IBPS PO Recruitment Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, and Scheme of the Examination and Important Dates.
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Posts offered||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||4336|
|IBPS PO Online Application Start Date||Aug 02, 2019|
|Online Application Closes on||Aug 28, 2019|
|Online Preliminary Examination||12th, 13th, 19th & 20th Oct 2019|
|Online Main Examination||30th Nov 2019|
|Examination Level||National Exam|
IBPS PO Online Application
The online application for IBPSI PO Exam 2019 releases soon. Ensure the eligibility criteria before the IBPS PO Online Application process. Interested aspirants can apply online for IBPS PO 2019 exam by clicking on the link below:
IBPS PO Apply Online Here
IBPS PO Vacancy 2019
The vacancy has announced along with IBPS PO 2019 Notification. The State Bank of India declared a total vacancy of 4336 posts for IBPS PO 2019 Exam.
IBPS PO Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment. The application will be quashed even if single eligibility is not met.
IBPS PO Age Limit
The candidates should be not more than the following age limit in order to apply for the Probationary Officer post.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
|OBC (N0n-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989||5 years|
IBPS PO Educational Qualification
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification from recognized Institution or Unversity.
- Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for the interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2019.
IBPS PO 2019 Exam Dates
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection releases IBPS PO 2019 Exam Dates along with its official notification. The exam schedule for IBPS PO 2019 Exam is mentioned below:
|IBPS PO 2019 Exam Schedule|
|Online Registration||Aug 07, 2019 to Aug 28, 2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||Sep 2019|
|Pre-exam Training Date||Sep 23, 2019 to Sep 28, 2019|
|Download Preliminary Exam Call Letter||Oct 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||12th, 13th, 19th & 20th Oct 2019|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||Oct/ Nov 2019|
|Download Mains Exam Call Letter||Nov 2019|
|Mains Examination Date||30 Oct 2019|
|Declaration of Result – Main||Dec 2019|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2020|
|Interview Date||Jan/ Feb 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS PO Payscale
Once the candidate receives employment under IBPS, he/ she may draw the monthly emoluments as follows
- Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Individuals have to pay the application fee to process their application for IBPS PO Careers. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
IBPS PO Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo the competitive examinations set by the authorities. There are three stages of the IBPS PO selection process where the candidates have to clear each stage to move on to the next stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of tests||No.of Questions||Mark||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Mins|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Mins|
|English language||35||40||40 Mins|
|English Language (Letter Writing
- Each wrong answer carries 0.25 negative marks.
- Objective type questions
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|English Language||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability|
|Reading Comprehension||Number Series||Puzzle and Seating Arrangements|
|Cloze Test||Simplification/ Approximation||Inequality|
|Spotting Errors||Data Interpretation||Coding & Decoding|
|Sentence Improvement||Miscellaneous||Blood Relations|
|Fill in the Blanks||Directions|
|Spotting Errors||Order & Ranking|
|Para Completion||Input Output|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||Data Analysis & Interpretation||English Language||General/Economy/ Banking Awareness|
|verbal reasoning||Tabular Graph||Reading Comprehension||Financial Awareness|
|Syllogism||Line Graph||Grammar||Current Affairs|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Pie Chart||Vocabulary||General Knowledge|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Bar Graph||Verbal Ability||Static Awareness|
|Double Lineup||Radar Graph Caselet||Word Association||Banking and Financial Awareness|
|Scheduling||Missing Case DI||Sentence Improvement|
|Input Output||Let it Case DI||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Data Sufficiency||Cloze Test|
|Directions and Distances||Probability||Error Spotting|
|Ordering and Ranking||Permutation and Combination||Fill in the blanks|
|Coding and Decoding|
|Course of Action|
|Analytical and Decision Making|
How to Apply – IBPS PO Apply Online
IBPS has released PO Exam notification, Online registration starts from Aug 07, 2019. Candidates can apply online for the same, follow the instructions provided below,
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
IBPS PO Important Dates
Here are the important dates of the IBPS PO 2019 Exam:
|On-line registration & Payment of Application Fee||07th to 28th Aug 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||12th, 13th, 19th & 20th Oct 2019|
|Main Examination||30th Nov 2019|
|Personal Interview||Dec 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||Jan 2020|