IBPS PO Application Form 2019 – IBPS PO Exam Notification has released!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection now conducting IBPS PO 2019 Examination. Every year the notification is out with thousands of vacancies for the Probationary Posts. Once, the application released, millions of aspirants from all over India apply for the same. The IBPS PO 2019 Notification released soon. Individuals can apply for the same recruitment from Aug 07, 2019 to Aug 28, 2019. Here, we have given detailed IBPS PO Recruitment Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, and Scheme of the Examination and Important Dates.
IBPS PO Application Form 2019
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Posts offered||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||4336|
|IBPS PO Online Application Start Date||Aug 02, 2019|
|Online Application Closes on||Aug 28, 2019|
|Online Preliminary Examination||12th, 13th, 19th & 20th Oct 2019|
|Online Main Examination||30th Nov 2019|
|Examination Level||National Exam|
IBPS PO Vacancy 2019
The vacancy was announced along with IBPS PO 2019 Notification. The State Bank of India declared a total vacancy of 4336 posts for IBPS PO 2019 Exam.
IBPS PO Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment. The application will be quashed even if single eligibility is not met.
IBPS PO Age Limit
The candidates should be not more than the following age limit in order to apply for the Probationary Officer post.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
IBPS PO Educational Qualification
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification from recognized Institution or Unversity.
Individuals have to pay the application fee to process their application for IBPS PO Careers. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
IBPS PO Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo the competitive examinations set by the authorities. There are three stages of the IBPS PO selection process where the candidates have to clear each stage to move on to the next stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of tests||No.of Questions||Mark||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Mins|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Mins|
|English language||35||40||40 Mins|
|English Language (Letter Writing
How to Apply – IBPS PO Apply Online
IBPS PO Application Form 2019 is available from Aug 07, 2019. Candidates can apply online for the same, follow the instructions provided below,
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Fill in the application without any errors.
- Scan and upload passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression along with the handwritten declaration.
- Pay the application fee online or through an offline method.
- After successful completion of the application process take a printout for further use.
IBPS PO Important Dates
Here are the important dates of the IBPS PO 2019 Exam:
|On-line registration & Payment of Application Fee||07th to 28th Aug 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||12th, 13th, 19th & 20th Oct 2019|
|Main Examination||30th Nov 2019|
|Personal Interview||Dec 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||Jan 2020|