The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS Exam for prestigious bank jobs. Every year IBPS conducts over 450 examinations where millions of aspirants take part in it. RBI, Finance Ministry of India and NIBM governs IBPS examination. This national level exam offers recruitment services for the public banking sectors. The banking representatives take part in the decision-making processes. Further, the scrutinization process and the application process executes in a well-organized manner. Any fraudulent activists in the application process or examination are punishable. Get to know about the IBPS Exams and latest IBPS Notification in this exclusive page.
|Organization||Posts||Last Date||Apply Here|
The banks taking part under IBPS Exams are
- NABARD, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Andhra Bank, Dena Bank, Syndicate Bank, Banks of Baroda, Indian Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, IDBI, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank and Sind Bank.
There are four cadres under which IBPS examinations are recruiting the individuals.
This examination recruits Specialist Officer through Scale-1 and Scale-2 drives.
- Scale 1 – Junior level for HR, IT, Marketing, Law and other posts. No experience is required to apply for this post.
- Scale 2 – Individuals specialized in MBA, PG, PGDBM, CFA can apply for this post. Further, work experience is essential.
- The entry level of the banking sector is Clerical Cadre.
- There are two exams for screening process preliminary and mains examination.
- After employment, there are many other exams to conducted to go forward with higher positions.
- The recruitment process conducted for Probationary Officer Cadre/ Assistant Manager Cadre.
- There are two exams preliminary and mains after which there is an interview process.
- The recruitment process is for Officier and Office Assistant Posts.
- This recruitment is especially for rural banks.
IBPS Exam – Eligibility Criteria
There are some basic requirements a candidate should possess to become a banker.
- The aspirant must be a degree holder in any specialization.
- Working knowledge of computer and Internet studies.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 33 years
Age-relaxation applicable as per the govt rules and the notification clearly states the relaxation for all categories.
The application is valid only for a certain period to receive your application. The application process is a completely online mode. No other mode of applications is entertained. Apply for the desired IBPS Exams before the last date. The candidates have to register them with their email id and mobile number with the IBPS regulatory. Only one application has to be submitted by the aspirant. Furnish all valid credentials and basic info’s during the application process. To process the application IBPS receives non-refundable application fees from the individuals. Payment can be made either online or offline methods. Finally, you receive the registration number to appear for the IBPS examination. The admit card/ call letter is released only through the official portal. Using the registration number and date of birth login to the official portal and download the same.
SarkarPoint is an exclusive website where you can find the latest IBPS Exams in India. The timely updates and detailed description of eligibility criteria and application process saves your precious time. Candidates can also find the syllabus required for any of the bank jobs recruitment from our site. So, keep a track on our website for the upcoming IBPS Examinations.