IBPS Clerk 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released 12, 075 IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification. IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 is the most desired job in the Banking sector and also, the dream for millions of individuals in the state. The Recruitment Board invites online applications for filling IBPS Clerk 2019 vacancies. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019 from the link below. Hence, ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same will endorsed on Sep 17, 2019 to Oct 09, 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification
IBPS Clerk Exam Notification released!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct IBPS Clerk 2019 Examination soon. Every year the notification is out with thousands of vacancies for the Clerical Cadre. Once, the application released, millions of aspirants from all over India apply for the same. Individuals can apply for the IBPS Clerk 2019 recruitment from endorsement date. Here, we have given detailed SBI Clerk Recruitment Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, and Scheme of the Examination and Important Dates.
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Posts offered||Clerical Cadre|
|No. of Vacancies||12,075|
|IBPS Online Application Start Date||Sep 17, 2019|
|Online Application Closes on||Oct 09, 2019|
|Online Preliminary Examination||7, 8, 14, 15 Dec 2019|
|Online Main Examination||19 Jan 2020|
|Examination Level||National Exam|
IBPS Clerk Online Application
The online application for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 will endorse soon. Ensure the eligibility criteria before the IBPS Clerk Online Application process. Interested aspirants can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2019 exam by clicking on the link below:
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019
The vacancy will announce with IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification. The State Bank of India declared a total vacancy of 12,075 posts for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment. The application will be quashed even if single eligibility is not met.
IBPS Clerk – Age Limit
The candidates should be not more than the following age limit in order to apply for the Clerical Cadre.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
|OBC (N0n-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989||5 years|
IBPS Clerk 2019 Educational Qualification
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification from recognized Institution or Unversity.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Dates
State Bank of India has release IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Dates along with its official notification. The exam schedule for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam is mentioned below:
|Download Admit Card for online Preliminary Examination||Nov 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||7, 8, 14, 15 Dec 2019|
|Result of Online Preliminary exam||Jan 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||Jan 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||19 Jan 2020|
|Declaration allotments||Mar 2020|
Once the candidate receives employment under the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection of India, he/ she may draw the monthly emoluments as follows
- Rs. 11,765 to Rs. 31,450/-
Individuals have to pay the application fee to process their application for IBPS Clerk Careers. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/XS Candidates – Rs. 100/-
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo the competitive examinations set by the authorities. There are three stages of selection process where the candidates have to clear each stage to move on to the next stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Mins|
|General English||40||40||35 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Mins|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Mins|
- Each wrong answer carries 0.25 negative marks.
- Objective type questions
IBPS Clerk Syllabus
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|English Language||Reading comprehension, Cloze test, Double fillers/ sentence/ multiple sentence fillers, Sentence correction/ improvement, Vocabulary based questions, Odd one out cum para jumbles, Fill in the blanks|
|Numerical Ability||Number Series, Simplification, Approximation, Quadratic Equation, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous|
|Reasoning Ability||Puzzle, Seating Arrangements, Inequality, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Direction Senses, Order and Ranking|
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus
|General/ Financial Awareness||Banking and Insurance Awareness, Financial Awareness, Govt. Schemes and Policies, Current Affairs, Static Awareness.|
|General English||Reading comprehension, Cloze test, Double fillers/ sentence/ multiple sentence fillers, Sentence correction/ improvement, Vocabulary, Odd one out cum para jumbles, Paragraph Based Questions, Sentence Improvement.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Data Interpretation, Inequalities – Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2, Number Series, Approximation and Simplification, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous – HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, , Problems on Trains, Problems on Boats and Stream, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns, Problem on Ages, Probability.|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||Puzzles & Seating Arrangements, Direction Sense, Blood, Relation, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Machine Input-Output, Inequalities, Alpha-Numeric-Symbol, Series, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning.|
How to Apply Online
State Bank of India has released Clerk Exam notification released. IBPS Clerk Exam Online registration has started on ……….. Candidates can apply online for the same from endorsement date.
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
IBPS Clerk Important Dates
Here are the important dates of the IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam:
|On-line registration & Payment of Application Fee||Sep 17, 2019|
|Last Date||Oct 09, 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||7, 8, 14, 15 Dec 2019|
|Main Examination||19 Jan 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||April 2020|