IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021 – IBPS Clerk Exam Notification has been released!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection now conducting IBPS Clerk 2021 Examination. Every year the notification is out with thousands of vacancies for the Probationary Posts. Once, the application is released, millions of aspirants from all over India apply for the same. The IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification released soon. Individuals can apply for the same recruitment from July 12, 2021 to Aug 01, 2021. Here, we have given detailed IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, and Scheme of the Examination and Important Dates.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Posts offered||Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||5830|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Start Date||July 12, 2021|
|Online Application Closes on||Aug 01, 2021|
|Online Preliminary Examination||28, 29 Aug 2021 & 04 Sep 2021|
|Online Main Examination||31 Oct 2021|
|Examination Level||National Exam|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021
The vacancy was announced along with IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification. The State Bank of India declared a total vacancy of 5830 posts for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details 2021
|Andaman & Nicobar||03|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment. The application will be quashed even if single eligibility is not met.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
The candidates should be not more than the following age limit in order to apply for the Probationary Officer post.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification from recognized Institution or University.
Individuals have to pay the application fee to process their application for IBPS Clerk Careers. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates – Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs. 175/-
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo the competitive examinations set by the authorities. There are three stages of the IBPS Clerk selection process where the candidates have to clear each stage to move on to the next stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of tests||No.of Questions||Mark||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Mins|
|General English||40||40||35 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Mins|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Mins|
- Each wrong answer carries 0.25 negative marks.
- Objective type questions
How to Apply – IBPS Clerk Apply Online
IBPS has released the Clerk Exam notification released. IBPS Clerk Exam Online registration has started on ……….. Candidates can apply online for the same from the endorsement date.
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer to the official notification.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus
Phase I – Preliminary Examination
|English Language||Reading comprehension, Cloze test, Double fillers/ sentence/ multiple sentence fillers, Sentence correction/ improvement, Vocabulary based questions, Odd one out cum para jumbles, Fill in the blanks|
|Numerical Ability||Number Series, Simplification, Approximation, Quadratic Equation, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous|
|Reasoning Ability||Puzzle, Seating Arrangements, Inequality, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Direction Senses, Order and Ranking|
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus
|General/ Financial Awareness||Banking and Insurance Awareness, Financial Awareness, Govt. Schemes and Policies, Current Affairs, Static Awareness.|
|General English||Reading comprehension, Cloze test, Double fillers/ sentence/ multiple sentence fillers, Sentence correction/ improvement, Vocabulary, Odd one out cum para jumbles, Paragraph Based Questions, Sentence Improvement.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Data Interpretation, Inequalities – Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2, Number Series, Approximation and Simplification, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous – HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, , Problems on Trains, Problems on Boats and Stream, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns, Problem on Ages, Probability.|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||Puzzles & Seating Arrangements, Direction Sense, Blood, Relation, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Machine Input-Output, Inequalities, Alpha-Numeric-Symbol, Series, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning.|
IBPS Clerk Important Dates
Here are the important dates of the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam:
|On-line registration & Payment of Application Fee||July 12, 2021|
|IBS Clerk Notification 2021 Last Date||Aug 01, 2021|
|Preliminary Examination||28, 29 Aug & 04 Sep 2021|
|Main Examination||31 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||April 2022|