IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 – IBPS Clerk Exam Notification has released!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection now conducting IBPS Clerk 2019 Examination. Every year the notification is out with thousands of vacancies for the Probationary Posts. Once, the application released, millions of aspirants from all over India apply for the same. The IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification released soon. Individuals can apply for the same recruitment from Aug 07, 2019 to Aug 28, 2019. Here, we have given detailed IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, and Scheme of the Examination and Important Dates.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Posts offered||Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||12,075|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Start Date||Sep 17, 2019|
|Online Application Closes on||Oct 09, 2019|
|Online Preliminary Examination||7, 8, 14, 15 Dec 2019|
|Online Main Examination||19 Jan 2020|
|Examination Level||National Exam|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019
The vacancy was announced along with IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification. The State Bank of India declared a total vacancy of 4336 posts for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment. The application will be quashed even if single eligibility is not met.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
The candidates should be not more than the following age limit in order to apply for the Probationary Officer post.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification from recognized Institution or University.
Individuals have to pay the application fee to process their application for IBPS Clerk Careers. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo the competitive examinations set by the authorities. There are three stages of the IBPS Clerk selection process where the candidates have to clear each stage to move on to the next stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Name of tests||No.of Questions||Mark||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Mins|
|General English||40||40||35 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Mins|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Mins|
How to Apply – IBPS Clerk Apply Online
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 is available from Sep 17, 2019. Candidates can apply online for the same, follow the instructions provided below,
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Fill in the application without any errors.
- Scan and upload passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression along with the handwritten declaration.
- Pay the application fee online or through an offline method.
- After successful completion of the application process take a printout for further use.
IBPS Clerk Important Dates
Here are the important dates of the IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam:
|On-line registration & Payment of Application Fee||Sep 17, 2019|
|Last Date||Oct 09, 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||7, 8, 14, 15 Dec 2019|
|Main Examination||19 Jan 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||April 2020|