IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment 2020 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online applications for filling up of Lab-Asst-cum-storekeeper posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for IBPS Analyst Programmer Notification 2020 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Jan 03, 2019 and closes on Jan 24, 2020. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application of the last date mentioned in the IBPS Analyst Programmer Notification pdf 2019.
IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Post||Analyst Programmer (Windows)|
|No. of Vacancies||Not yet announced|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Application Start Date||Jan 03, 2019|
|Last Date||Jan 24, 2020|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
IBPS Analyst Programmer Eligibility Criteria 2020
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of the IBPS Analyst Programmer Notification 2020 PDF. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the IBPS Analyst Programmer Notification 2020.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Individuals appearing for the IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment 2020 must have a qualification as follows
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA from a recognized University/ Institute.
Individuals interested in the IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment Notification 2020 process must pay the following application fee.
- Rs. 500/- for all categories
The applicants selected through the IBPS will receive IBPS Analyst Programmer Salary 2020 as follows
- Rs. 35, 400/-
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment 2020 process as follows.
- Written Test
- Computer Programming Test
IBPS Analyst Programmer Examination 2020
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
How to Apply – IBPS Analyst Programmer Apply Online 2020
IBPS Analyst Programmer Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Fill in the application without any errors.
- Scan and upload passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression along with the handwritten declaration.
- Pay the application fee online or through an offline method.
- After successful completion of the application process take a printout for further use.
Important Dates – IBPS Analyst Programmer Apply Online 2020
|IBPS Analyst Programmer Apply Online 2020||Click Here|
IBPS Analyst Programmer Notification 2020 PDF – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important State Govt Jobs notifications.