HPSC Recruitment 2019 – Haryana Public Service Commission has invited online applications. The applications available for filling up of 26 HPSC Drug Control Officer post. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for the desired post in Haryana Health Department. First, ensure the eligibility criteria and proceed with the application process. The complete details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from June 05, 2019 and closes on June 18, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process from the below contents. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the HPSC Notification pdf.
HPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Drug Control Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Application Start Date||June 05, 2019|
|Last Date||June 18, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
HPSC Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of HPSC Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Haryana PSC Examination 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 42 years
Individuals appearing for the Haryana PSC Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Chemistry
There are three steps recruitment process for the HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019 process as follows.
- Document Verification
Individuals have to deposit the following fee in order to apply for the HPSC Recruitment 2019.
- For General/ UR – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Female of Haryana – Rs. 125/-
How To Apply – HPSC Notification 2019
HPSC Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of HPSC @ hpsc.gov.in or click on the direct link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- From the “Online Apply & Print Field” choose “apply online for various posts”
- It redirects you to the next page select “Drug Control Officer in Health Department”.
- Now, Proceed with the application process.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019
|Application Start Date||05/06/2019|
|HPSC Apply Online||Click Here|
HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. So, Keep track on us, not to miss important notifications from HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019.