HEC Recruitment 2019 – Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd. has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 126 Trainees under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for HEC Trainee Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Aug 10, 2019 and closes on Aug 26, 2019. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the HEC Trainee Notification pdf.
HEC Trainee Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||126|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Application Start Date||Aug 10, 2019|
|Last Date||Aug 26, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
HEC Trainee Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Forger & Heat-Treater||08|
|Carpenter/ Pattern Maker||04|
HEC Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain HEC Trainee eligibility criteria an individual should possess. So, the applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria or the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the HEC Trainee Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum: 14 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Individuals appearing for the HEC Trainee Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- 8th pass/ 10th Pass and also those who have completed their ITI Course can also apply.
Note: All these qualifications are valid for applying this HEC Recruitment for trainee 2019.
The selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Selection will be done on the basis of marks of qualifying Examination of candidate
- Document Verification
Individuals have to pay the HEC Trainee application fee 2019. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application fee must be paid online.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 750|
|SC/ ST/ PH||NIL|
How To Apply – HEC Trainee Apply Online 2019
HEC Trainee Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website.
- Or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below the advertisement lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- Now, furnish all the valid credentials to register with the HEC Online portal.
- Scan and upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
|Online Application Start Date||26/08/2019|
|HEC Trainee Apply Online||Click Here|
HEC Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.