Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites job applications. This is direct recruitment for filling up of 4322 Posts under Health ,UHBVNL & other Departments. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Sep 07, 2019 and closes on Oct 09, 2019. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Notification pdf.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Dental Hygienist, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||4322|
|Date of Publication||Sep 07, 2019|
|Closing Date||Oct 09, 2019|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2019 – Details
Check the complete Haryana SSC Vacancy details from the below table. Also, ensure you apply for the desired post before the last date.
|Name of the Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Animal Husbandry & Dairying||546|
|Women & Child Development||76|
|Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Limited||304|
|Cooperative Society Haryana||409|
|Employees State Insurance Health Care||47|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain Haryana Staff Selection Commission eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Aspirants with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2019.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher (Mandatory for all Posts)
- Matric with Science from a recognized Board/University.
- Dental Hygienist Course from a recognized institute by Dental council of India.
- Matric with Laboratory Technician diploma from institution recognized by State Technical Education Board.
- Matric with Science (Physics and Chemistry)
- Radiographer’s diploma from Medical College, Rohtak or any other institution
T.B. Health Visitor
- Matric with Science (Physics & Chemistry).
- Qualified Tuberculosis Health Visitor from any Institution recognized by Government
- Pre-Medical or its equivalent with at least 40% Marks
- Ophthalmic Assistant’s diploma from the Medical College, Rohtak or any other recognised institute approved by Haryana Govt.
- Matric with Science (Physics and Chemistry)
- Operation Theatre Assistant Course from the PGIMER, Chandigarh or any
Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant
- Matric or its equivalent from any recognized University/Board Institution.
- Two Years Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant Diploma course
- B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing
- Or Diploma in General Nursing with Midwife Training from a recognized
Supervisor Female (Matriculate)
- Matriculation from a recognized Board;
- Eleven Months training as Bal Sevika;
- Eight years experience as Bal Sevika or Anganwadi Workers in Integrated Child
Development Services Scheme or both.
Supervisor Female (Graduate)
Graduate from a recognized University; preferably in Home Science or Child
Development or Nutrition
Junior System Engineer
B.E/B.Tech(IT) / Computer Science / Electronics and Communications) or MCA or M.SC (IT/ Computer Science /Applications/ Electronics and Communications) from a recognized University or Institution with minimum 60% marks.
- A Matriculate/Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification; and
- A person from clerical trade from former service of Junior Commissioned Officer or other Rank or a person of the equivalent rank in the Indian Navy or Indian Air Force.
- A Matriculate or equivalent or higher qualifications or holder of 1st class education in the Army or an equivalent certificate from the Navy or Air Force.
- An ex-Junior Commissioned officer or an Officer of equivalent rank in the Indian Navy or Indian Air Force.
- Master’s Degree in Commerce from any University recognized by the State
Govt. of Haryana
- 12th Passed
10+2 Arts, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health Care Science-Vocational Stream only, from a recognized Board.
The candidate should possess the following age limit in order to apply for the desired Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 post.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 42 years
Individuals should prove their talents in the following selection process. It is mandatory to clear each process to receive their candidature in Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Examination
|Name of the Subject||Marks|
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
Individuals applying for the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification 2019 has to pay the application fee as follows,
- General Male/ Female – Rs. 150/-
- Female (Haryana Resident) – Rs. 75/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS of Haryana Male – Rs. 35/-
- SC/ BC/ EWS of Haryana FeMale – Rs. 13/-
- PWD – No Charges
Once the candidate is selected for the posts under HSSC, he/she will receive Haryana Staff Selection Commission Salary as follows
- As per FPL -4,5,6 ,7(Post & Department wise it will vary)
Scan the following documents and upload during the application process.
- Educational Qualification
- Proof of age
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Scanned photographs and signature
How to apply – Haryana Staff Selection Commission Apply Online
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Ensure your eligibility criteria and proceed with the application process.
- First, Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided below.
- Next, proceed with the registration process.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Finally, take the printout of the application process.
Important Dates – Haryana SSC Recruitment 2019
|Online Application Start date||20/09/2019|
|Closing Date of application||09/10/2019|
|Last Date for payment of fees||12/09/2019|
|Date of Examination||Nov/ Dec 2019|
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission Apply Online||Click Here|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.
|Haryana DHBVN LDC UDC Recruitment||Click Here|
|HSSC Clerk Recruitment||Click Here|
|HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment||Click Here|
|HSSC Patwari Recruitment||Click Here|
|HSSC TGT Recruitment||Click Here|