Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: Goa Public Service Commission has invited online applications for filling up of Assistant Agriculture Officers (AAO), Block Development Officers (BDO), Planning Officers, Programme Officer and Senior Surgeon post. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for Goa PSC Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The Goa PSC Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from April 12, 2019 and closes on April 26, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the Goa PSC Notification pdf.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Agriculture Officers (AAO), Block Development Officers (BDO), Planning Officers, Programme Officer and Senior Surgeon|
|No. of Vacancies||32|
|Application Start Date||April 12, 2019|
|Last Date||April 26, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Goa PSC Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Block Development Officer||04|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer||24|
Goa PSC Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Goa PSC Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Goa PSC Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Goa PSC Jobs 2019.
- Maximum: 45 years
Individuals appearing for the Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Post Graduate Degree/ diploma specialty
- Graduate in Arts/ Science
Block Development Officer
- Degree in Sociology/ Social Work
Assistant Agricultural Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural
- Master’s Degree in Economics / Business Management
The aspirants applying for the Goa PSC Jobs has to undergo the following recruitment process,
- Personal Interview
Candidates once received their employment under Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 monthly emoluments will be as follows.
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 39,100/-
How To Apply – Goa PSC Recruitment 2019
Goa PSC Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of Goa PSC @ gpsc.goa.gov.in.
- Choose the desired job recruitment process from the careers tab.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below the advertisement details lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- Now, proceed with the application process.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – Goa PSC Recruitment 2019
|Goa PSC Apply Online||Click Here|
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from Goa PSC Jobs 2019.