FSSAI Recruitment 2019 – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment board has released the official notification to recruit Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer & various other posts. Interested and qualified aspirants has to apply for FSSAI Jobs. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from March 15, 2019 and closes on April 25, 2019.
FSSAI Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Job Role||Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer & various others|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Guwahati.|
|Application Start Date||15th March 2019|
|Application Ends On||25th April 2019|
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||15|
|Central Food Safety Officer||37|
|Junior Assistant Grade – I||07|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||05|
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Individuals with the following qualification are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
- MBA Degree from a recognized university.
Assistant Director – Technical & Technical Officer
- Masters Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
Central Food Safety Officer
- Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or degree in medicine from a recognized University.
- Master degree or MBA ( Personnel or Human Resource Management or Finance) or CA or CS or ICWA from a recognized university or Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
Junior Assistant Grade-I
- 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Masters degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- or Institution with proficiency in shorthand (80 WPM) and typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi)
- Should be computer literate and proficient in using MS Office and internet.
Assistant Manager – IT
- B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least one year PG Diploma/ Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or equivalent degree in relevant field.
Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute
Age Limit – FSSAI Recruitment 2019
The candidates should be not more than the following age limit in order to apply for the FSSAI job post.
- For Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Technical) & Deputy Manager – Maximum age limit is 35 years
- For Junior Assistant Grade-I – Maximum age limit is 25 years
- All other posts – Maximum age limit is 30 years
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure – FSSAI Careers 2019
Applicants have to undergo the selection criteria set by the authorities. Based on the posts the selection criteria may vary.
- Computer Based Test
- Written Examination
- Interview – Based on the posts
Application Fees – FSSAI Jobs 2019
Individuals have to pay the application fee to process their application for FSSAI Job posts
- For GEN/EWS/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- For C/ST/Women/ExServicemen/PwBD – Rs. 250/-
How to apply – FSSAI Recruitment 2019
FSSAI Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website to apply for the desired posts
- Or apply from the link provided below.
- Further, proceed with “Click Here for New Registration” to register your application.
- Fill in the application with all valid credentials.
- Then, note down the login credentials generated.
- Scan and upload the photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
|Start date||26th March 2019|
|Closing date||25th April 2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from FSSAI Recruitment 2019.