FDA Goa Recruitment 2019 – Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration (DFDA) invites offline applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 55 Food Safety Officer, LDC, Asst Chemist & Other posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for the FDA Goa Notification 2019. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The complete details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are given below. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Aug 26, 2019 and closes on Sep 08, 2019. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the FDA Goa Notification pdf.
FDA Goa Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration|
|Name of the Post||Food Safety Officer, MTS, LDC, Assist Chemist, Pharmacist & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||55|
|Application Start Date||Aug 26, 2019|
|Last Date||Sep 16, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Offline|
FDA Goa Vacancies 2019 – Details
Check the complete FDA Goa Vacancies 2019 details from the below table. Also, ensure you apply for the desired post before the last date.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Food Safety Officer||13|
|Asst Chemist (Food)||10|
|Asst Chemist (Drug)||07|
|Lower Division Clerk||07|
FDA Goa Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain FDA Goa eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of FDA Goa Recruitment Notification 2019.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the FDA Goa 2019.
- Maximum: 45 years
Individuals appearing for the FDA Goa 2019 must have a qualification as follows
Food Safety Officer
- Degree in Food Technology or its equivalent
Asst Chemist (Food)
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or its equivalent with minimum of one year working experience in the analysis of food.
Asst Chemist (Drugs)
- Graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or its equivalent with minimum of three years working experience in the analysis of drugs.
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Matriculation or its equivalent
Junior Stenographer/ Lower Division Clerk/ Driver & Multitasking Satff
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent
The FDA Goa Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Written Examination
Once the individuals receive employment under DFDA, he/she may get monthly FDA Goa Salary as follows
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 29,200/-
How To Apply – FDA Goa Application Form 2019
FDA Goa Online Application Form are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Ensure the eligibility and proceed with the application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link to proceed with application process.
- Fill in the application form without any flaws.
- Affix the self-attested passport size photograph.
- Send the application to the below mentioned address before the last date.
- Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration (DFDA),
The Shrine of Holy Cross,
Important Dates – FDA Goa Online Application Form 2019
|Postal Address||Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration (DFDA),
The Shrine of Holy Cross,
FDA Goa Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.