Erode District Court Recruitment 2019: The Principal District Court in Tamilnadu has invited applications for filling up of 102 officers posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for the Erode District Court Recruitment 2019. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from May 29, 2019 and closes on June 12, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the notification pdf.
Erode District Court Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Principal District Court|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|No. of Vacancies||102|
|Job Location||Erode, Tamilnadu|
|Application Start Date||May 29, 2019|
|Last Date||June 12, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Ordinary Post|
Erode District Courts Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Erode District Court Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Erode District Court Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the MPSC State Service Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Xerox Operator Post – not exceeding 28 years
- 32 years (BC/MBC) and 35 years (SC/ST) respectively
Individuals appearing for the Erode District Court Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Applicant must have passed Class 8; Class 10/SSLC or equivalent; B.A/B.Sc/B.Com; Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Computer Science according to the posts.
There are three steps recruitment process for the Erode District Court Careers 2019 process as follows.
How To Apply – MPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2019
MPSC State Service Exam Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- First, Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Now, Download the advertisement for further process.
- Next Fill in the application form with all valid credentials without any flaws.
- Further, Affix a self-attested passport size photograph.
- Also, attach self-attested copies of all the testimonials and certificates through registered post.
Important Dates – Erode District Court Jobs 2019
|Postal Address||THE PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE,
PRINCIPAL DISTRICT COURT,
COMBINED COURT BUILDING, ERODE,
ERODE DISTRICT-638 011
Erode District Court Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from MPSC State Service Jobs 2019.