East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – The Indian Railways through East Coast Railway invites applications. This is direct recruitment for filling up 1216 Apprentice Training on multiple trades. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for East Coast Railway Apprentice Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Dec 07, 2019 and closes on Jan 06, 2020. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application the last date mentioned in the East Coast Railway Apprentice Notification pdf 2019.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 PDF
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||1216|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Bhuneshwar, Odisha|
|Application Start Date||Dec 07, 2019|
|Last Date||Jan 06, 2020|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Division||No. of Vacancies|
|East Coast Railway Headquarters||10|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Bhubaneshwar||250|
|Khudra Raod Division||317|
East Coast Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of East Coast Railway Apprentice Notification 2019 PDF. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum: 15 years
- Maximum: 24 years
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- PwD – 10 years
Individuals appearing for the East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Pass in class 10/SSLC or equivalent with National Trade Certificate/ ITI in relevant trade.
Individuals interested in the East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 process, must pay the following application fee.
- Gen/ OBC candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates – NIL.
The applicants selected through the Railways will receive East Coast Railway Apprentice Salary 2019 as follows
- As per East Coast Railway Apprentice Norms
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the South Indian Bank Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Written Test/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply – East Coast Railway Apprentice Apply Online 2019
East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Choose the “Registration” for New Candidates.
- Fill Registration Form for obtaining User ID and Password.
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature, Class X certificate, Community Certificate and ITI Provisional Certificate.
- Pay the application fee online
- Take a Print out of Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it for further reference.
Important Dates – East Coast Railway Apprentice Application Form 2019
|East Coast Railway Apprentice Apply Online||Click Here|
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 PDF – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important Railway Jobs notifications.