DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 – The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited online applications. This is direct recruitment for filling up of 982 Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for DSSSB Assistant Teacher Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Sep 02, 2019 and closes on Sep 21, 2019. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Notification pdf.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher & Junior Engineers|
|No. of Vacancies||982|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Start Date||Sep 16, 2019|
|Last Date||Oct 15, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||637|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||141|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||204|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain DSSSB Assistant Teacher eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of DSSSB Assistant Teacher Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the DSSSB Assistant Teacher 2019.
- Maximum: 30 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Individuals appearing for the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- 10+2 or equivalent with a two year Diploma/Certificate Course in elementary teacher education course
- Bachelor of elementary education from a recognised Institution/University.
- Should have passed Hindi/English as a subject at secondary level.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/Institute.
Individuals have to pay the DSSSB Assistant Teacher Application fee 2019. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women||NIL|
The DSSSB Assistant Teacher Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Written Examination/ Personal Interview
Once the applicant receives employment under DSSSB Assistant Teacher Salary 2019, the stipend will be as follows
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
How to Apply – DSSSB Assistant Teacher Apply Online 2019
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- First, visit the website or click on the direct link provided below.
- The links redirects you to the Registration page.
- Choose “Click for New Registration”
- Next, Proceed with the application process.
- Register using the DOB, Roll. no of 10th Exam and year of passing class 10th and hit submit button.
- Enter all other personal details, “Email ID”, “Mobile number”, etc to proceed further with the DSSSB Application process.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Scan and upload the passport size photograph.
- After, successful submission takes a printout for further references.
Important Dates – DSSSB Assistant Teacher Online Application Form 2019
|DSSSB Assistant Teacher Apply Online||Click Here|
DSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.