CRIS Recruitment Through GATE 2019: The Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for 50 Asst Software Engineers through GATE. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for CRIS ASE Recruitment Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from July 08, 2019 and closes on August 07, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the CRIS ASE Notification pdf.
CRIS Recruitment Through Gate 2019
|Name of the Organization||Centre for Railway Information System|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Software Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Start Date||July 08, 2019|
|Last Date||August 07, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
CRIS ASE Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
CRIS ASE Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain CRIS ASE eligibility criteria. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of CRIS ASE Recruitment Through GATE 2019.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the CRIS ASE Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 22 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Individuals appearing for the CRIS ASE Recruitment through GATE 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course).
- GATE Scores as specified.
The CRIS ASE Selection Process for the desired post is decided by the following process,
- Merit list
- Medical fitness
Individuals have to pay the CRIS ASE application fee 2019 as follows
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||NIL|
The aspirant after receiving candidature under CRIS, he/ she will draw CRIS ASE Salary as follows
- Rs. 44,900/-
How To Apply – CRIS ASE Apply Online 2019
CRIS ASE Application Form is invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website.
- Or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the CRIS ASE application process.
- Register with CRIS portal with valid email id and mobile number.
- Log into the profile using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Furnish all the valid and required fields.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Scan and upload the recent passport size photograph, certificate and signature.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – CRIS ASE Recruitment Through GATE 2019
|CRIS ASE Application Form||Click Here|
CRIS ASE Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important State Govt Jobs notifications.