Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 2532 Apprentice Posts – RRC, Central Railway Notification 2021 invites online applications. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for RRC Central Railway Apprentice 2021 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Feb 06, 2021 and closes on March 05, 2021. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application of the last date mentioned in the Central Railway Apprentice Notification pdf 2021.
Central Railway Apprentice 2021 Apply Online
|Name of the Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||2532|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur, Solapur|
|Application Start Date||Feb 06, 2021|
|Last Date||Mar 05, 2021|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Vacancy
|Name of the Division||Total Seats|
RRC Central Railway Apprentice | Eligibility Criteria 2021
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of the Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Minimum: 15 years
- Maximum: 24 years
Note: Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and
- 03 years in case of OBC candidates
- 10 years for persons with disabilities
Individuals appearing for the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 must have a qualification as follows
- Pass in class 10th or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks from the recognized Board.
- Should possess a National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
Individuals interested in the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online process must pay the following application fee.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Training
- Traning period – 01 year
Note: No accommodation will be provided for the selected candidates.
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the Central Railway Apprentice 2021 Apply Online as follows
- Merit list
Central Railway Apprentice Salary 2021
Apprentices will be paid Central Railway Apprentice Salary 2021 at the minimum rate as per the provision of Rule 11(1) of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 (Revised stipend rate as per notification No. G.S.R.680(E) dated 22/9/2014)
|First year||70% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory|
|Second year||80% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.|
|Third & Fourth year||90% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory|
How to Apply – Central Railway Apprentice Apply Online 2021
Central Railway Apprentice Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website.
- Or click on the link provided below, it will redirect to the registration page.
- Enter all the valid and true details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the form and after successful completion of the application process take a printout for further use.
Important Dates – RRC Central Railway Apprentice Apply Online 2021
|New User Registration||Click Here|
|Registered User||Click Here|
Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2021 PDF – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important State Govt Jobs notifications.
AGREEMENT OF TRAINING
- Before commencement of the Apprenticeship training in the designated trade, the selected candidate has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship Training with the following provisions:
- Where the Contract of Apprenticeship is terminated through failure on the part of the employer in carrying out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992), the candidate will be paid apprentice compensation as prescribed.
- In the event of premature termination of Contract of Apprenticeship for failure on the part of the apprentice to carry out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992), the candidate /surety has to pay such amount as is determined by the Apprenticeship Adviser as and towards the cost of training.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the passed out trade apprentice on completion of the period of Apprenticeship Training in his establishment nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the Apprentice to accept employment under the employer.
- In case the selected candidate is a minor then, his/her guardian has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship with the employer