Bank of Baroda IT Officer Recruitment 2019: The Bank of Baroda (BOB) has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for 35 Specialist IT Officer. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for BOB IT officer Recruitment Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from July 13, 2019 and closes on August 02, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the Bank of Baroda IT Officer Notification pdf.
Bank of Baroda IT Officer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Post||Specialist IT Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||35|
|Years of Experience||3 to 5 years|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Hyderabad|
|Application Start Date||July 13, 2019|
|Last Date||August 02, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Bank of Baroda IT Officer Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Manager IT (Unix Administrator)||01|
|Manager IT (Linux Administrator)||01|
|Manager IT (Windows Administrator)||01|
|Manager IT (SQL) Administrator||02|
|Manager IT(Oracle Administrator)||02|
|Manager IT(Network Administration)||02|
|Manager IT (Middleware AdministratorWeb Sphere)||01|
|Manager IT (Middleware
|Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System)||02|
|Manager IT (ETL Developer)||01|
|Manager IT (Software Developer)||05|
|Manager IT(Finacle Developer)||06|
|Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator)||02|
|Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer)||01|
|Senior Manager IT (Software Developer)||02|
|Senior Manager IT(Finacle Developer)||05|
Bank of Baroda IT Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain BOB IT Officer eligibility criteria an individual has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria for Bank of Baroda IT Officer 2019 Recruitment.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the BOB IT Officer Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 28 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Individuals appearing for the Bank of Baroda IT Officer Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- B.E/ BTech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications from a recognized university / institute.
The Bank of Baroda IT Officer Selection Process for the desired post is decided by the following process,
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Bank of Baroda IT Officer Examination
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Individuals have to pay the Bank of Baroda IT Officer application fee 2019 as follows
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||Rs. 100/-|
The aspirant after receiving candidature under BOB, he/ she will draw Bank of Baroda IT Officer Salary as follows
Middle Management Grade Scale – II
- Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/-
Middle Management Grade Scale – III
- Rs. 42,020/- to Rs. 51,490/-
How To Apply – Bank of Baroda IT Officer Apply Online 2019
Bank of Baroda IT Officer Application Form is invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website.
- Or click on the link provided below.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the Bank of Baroda IT Officer application process.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
Important Dates – Bank of Baroda IT Officer Recruitment 2019
|Bank of Baroda IT Officer Apply Online||Click Here|
Bank of Baroda IT Officer Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Bank Jobs notifications.