Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam, Guwahati has invited applications for filling up 203 Asst Inspector of Excise and Excise Constable posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 apply online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from June 16, 2020 and closes on July 06, 2020. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application the last date mentioned in the Assam Police Notification 2020 Pdf download.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
|Name of the Organization||Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) – Assam Police|
|Name of the Post||Asst Inspector of Excise and Excise Constable|
|No. of Vacancies||203|
|Job Location||Assam, Guwahati|
|Application Start Date||June 16, 2020|
|Last Date||July 06, 2020|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
Assam Police Asst Inspector & Constable Excise Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Asst Inspector of Excise||44|
Assam Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of the Assam Police Notification 2020 PDF. Or else the application will be quashed by the authorities.
Interested applicants should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Assam Police Recruitment 2020.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 38 years
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
- 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Individuals appearing for the Assam Police Assistant Police Excise and Constable Excise 2020 must have a qualification as follows
- Minimum HSLC Passed or its equivalent from any recognized Board or Council.
Individuals interested in the Assam Police Asst Inspector and Constable Excise 2020 process, must pay the following application fee.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
The applicants selected through State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam process will receive the Assam Police Asst Inspector and Constable Excise Salary 2020 as follows
Assam Police Asst Inspector Excise Salary
- Grade pay of Rs. 6200/-
Assam Police Constable Excise Salary
- Grade pay of Rs. 5000/-
The steps involved in the recruitment process for the Assam Police Recruitment 2020 process as follows.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Standards
Assam Police Asst Inspector and Constable Excise – Examination 2020
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Logical reasoning, Aptitude,
|History and Culture of Assam and
Documents to be submitted
- Certificate of proof of age.
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of Sports / Proficiency in Computers etc.
- Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC including
certificate of medals / Republic Day Participation Certificate etc.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates
belonging to OBC & MOBC / SC /ST (P) & ST (H)
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate
- Certificate of EWS from Competent Authority
- 2 copies of photographs of same passport size which was uploaded in the
How to Apply – Assam Police Recruitment Apply Online 2020
Assam Police Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or click on the provided below.
- Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Fill in the application without any errors.
- After successful completion of the application process take a printout for further use.
Important Dates – Assam Police Recruitment 2020
|Assam Police Recruitment Apply Online 2020||Click Here|
Assam Police Notification 2020 Download PDF – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications at the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track of us, never miss any important State Govt Jobs notifications.