APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 – Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company (APSPDCL) invites online applications. This is a direct recruitment for 5107 Energy Assistant posts. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for the APSPDCL Notification 2019. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The complete details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are given below. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Aug 02, 2019 and closes on Aug 17, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the APSPDCL Notification pdf.
APSPDCL Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company (APSPDCL)|
|Name of the Post||Energy Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||5107|
|Years of Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||Aug 02, 2019|
|Last Date||Aug 17, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
APSPDCL Vacancy – Details
|Name of the District||Village Secretariat||Ward Secretariat||Total|
APSPDCL Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain APSPDCL eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of APSPDCL Notification 2019.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the APSPDCL Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Individuals appearing for the APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- SSC/10th Class from a recognized Board
- ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) / Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
The APSPDCL Selection process as follows, the candidates should qualify all the given process,
- Merit list
- Written Test
- Pole climbing, meter reading, and cycling.
Individuals have to pay APSPDCL application fee to process their applications. The application fee or the intimation charges will not be refunded. The application must be paid online.
- Rs. 200 as application processing through online (net-banking/ debit/ credit payment gateways) mode only.
- Candidates applying for more than one district must pay an additional fee of Rs.100.
Once the individuals receive employment under the APSPDCL, he/she may get monthly APSPDCL Salary as follows
- Rs. 15,000/-
How To Apply – APSPDCL Apply Online 2019
APSPDCL Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website or the link provided below to proceed with the application process.
- Click on the “Career” tab.
- From the redirected page choose the desired job notifications.
- Below the APSPDCL notification pdf, the apply online link is given.
- Ensure the eligibility and proceed with the application process.
- Fill in the valid credentials in the online registration form.
- After, successful submission takes a printout for further references.
Important Dates – APSPDCL Recruitment 2019
|APSPDCL Online Application||Click Here|
APSPDCL Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Govt Jobs notifications.