APPSC Recruitment 2019: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited online applications for filling up of Junior Engineers post. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for APPSC Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The APPSC Recruitment application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from April 05, 2019 and closes on May 10, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the APPSC Notification pdf.
APPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineers|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Application Start Date||April 05, 2019|
|Last Date||May 10, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
APPSC Vacancy 2019 – Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer – Mechanical||04|
|JE – Electrical||07|
|Junior Engineer – ETC||01|
APPSC Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Notification – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the APPSC Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- APST candidates up to 5 years
- Arunachal Pradesh Govt. Employees up to 5 years
Individuals appearing for the APPSC Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- Matric/Senior Secondary (10+2); 3 years Diploma in the relevant engineering discipline.Selection Process
There are three steps recruitment process for the APPSC Careers 2019 process as follows.
- Written Test
APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Ability Test – General English & General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
Download Syllabus – Click Here
Candidates are required to pay the following application fee to process their APPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Rs. 150/-
How To Apply – APPSC Recruitment 2019
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website of APPSC @ appsc.gov.in.
- Hit the advertisement for “Junior Assistant Post from the right sidebar.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process.
- Below thw advertisement lies the ‘Apply Online’ button, click the button for further process.
- Now, furnish all the valid credentials to register with the APPSC Online portal.
- Further, Log into the profile using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Scan and upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Before the submission, ensure the details for correctness.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration for future use.
Important Dates – APPSC Recruitment 2019
|APPSC Apply Online||Click Here|
APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from APPSC Jobs 2019.