Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 – The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) has invited online applications. This is a direct recruitment for filling up of 77 Staff Assistant & Manager (Scale-I) posts across India. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Notification 2019 online. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The APCOB Recruitment 2019 application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from July 10, 2019 and closes on July 28, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the APCOB Notification pdf.
Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd|
|Name of the Post||Staff Assistant & Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||77|
|Job Location||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Advertisement date||July 10, 2019|
|Last Date||July 28, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
APCOB Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Notification eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
Individuals appearing for the APCOB Recruitment should possess educational qualification as follows
- Graduation in any discipline.
The recruitment process for the APCOB Recruitment 2019 process as follows.
- Written Examination
APCOB Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|
APCOB Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
Individuals require to pay Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank (APCOB) Application Fee as follows,
- SC/ ST/ PC Candidates – Rs. 413/-
- General/ BC – Rs. 590/-
Once after the employment under Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Salary 2019, the aspirant will draw the following emoluments in the range
- Rs. 11,765/- to Rs. 31,540/-
Manager (Scale – I)
- Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/-
How To Apply – APCOB Apply Online 2019
APCOB Online Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instruction for the easy application process.
- Visit the official website.
- Candidates have to visit the Bank’s website www.apcob.org, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Then, Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- Left Thumb Impression (thumb impression should be properly scanned not smudged)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- Further, if the transactions are not successful the candidates have to login again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Finally, Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online. If doubts sustain even after these instructions kindly refer the official notification.
Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Important Dates 2019
|Application Start Date||10/07/2019|
|Examination Date (Tentative)||25/08/2019|
|APCOB Apply Online||Staff Assistant | Manager (Scale-I)|
APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
APCOB Manager (Scale-I) Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important Bank Jobs notifications.