AIR India Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2019: Air India Allied Services Limited has invited online applications for filling up of various post. This is a direct recruitment for 10 Co-Pilot Jobs. Interested and qualified aspirants have to apply for Air India Allied Services Limited Notification 2019 through offline mode. Hence ensure the eligibility criteria before the application process. The details on the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and others are below. The Air India Allied Services Recruitment offline application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from Nov 21, 2019 and closes on Nov 30, 2019. Therefore, applicants can ensure eligibility before the application process. And also, apply for the jobs before the application last date mentioned in the Air India Allied Services Notification pdf.
Air India Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Air India Allied Services Limited|
|Name of the Post||Co-Pilot|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Job Location||Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur|
|Notification Date||May 03, 2019|
|Application Start Date||Nov 21, 2019|
|Last Date||Nov 30, 2019|
|Apply Mode||Apply Offline|
Air India Allied Services Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
Alliance Air India Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria an aspirant has to possess. So, applicants should ensure the eligibility criteria of Alliance Air India Notification 2019. Or else the application will be quashed.
Air India Allied Services Limited Recruitment – Age Limit
Interested applicant should possess the following age criteria to apply for the Air India Allied Services Jobs 2019.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 45 years
Note: Age Relaxation applicable as per the govt rules.
Alliance Air India Recruitment 2019 – Education Qualification
Individuals appearing for the Air India Allied Services Recruitment 2019 must have a qualification as follows
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Process for Alliance Air India Jobs 2019
The individuals who apply for the Air India Allied Services Career 2019 will undergo the following recruitment process.
- Scrutinizing application
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check
- Personal Interview
The applicants interested in the Air India Allied Services Recruitment process have to pay the Examination Fee through demand draft.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
- Demand Draft in favor – AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED
- Amount Payable – DELHI.
Alliance Air India Recruitment 2019 – Tenure & Pay Scale
- Fixed Tenure – 05 years
- Stipend – Rs. 25,000/-
- Salary after employment – Rs. 2,11,000/-
Technical/ Licence Qualification
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
- ATR Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the date of the application.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of an application to be attached.
- Valid IR Endorsement
How to Apply – Air India Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2019
Air India Allied Services Applications are invited from eligible and prominent candidates. Follow the instructions for the easy application process.
- Send your application in the prescribed format on or before 30 Nov 2019.
- To Alliance Air Personnel Department (Alliance Bhawan) Domestic Terminal -1,
- l.G.I Airport,
- New Delhi -110037
- Attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application Form in support of their
- Date of birth
- Academic/Technical Qualification/s
- One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook
- Applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates ONLY: Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment.
Important Dates – Allied Air India Services Recruitment 2019
|Address for Communication||
Alliance Air India Recruitment 2019 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: SarkarPoint publishes the latest government notifications on the right time with detailed and essential eligibility criteria. Keep track on us, never miss any important notifications from Air India Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2019.